Straight Talk SEO in the Winston Salem Area – The SEOptimist
There are a lot of businesses in the Winston Salem area offering SEO services, and chances are if you’re on this page you’ve been wondering who is reputable and who can handle a campaign at your budget. Or on that note, what is the difference between working with a big firm or a solo practitioner?
This might be a little unorthodox, but here are some things you should know about me right off the bat:
- I’ve been doing this for 11 years, and have worked with small local businesses and larger chains.
- I stand by my work and my reputation, and never take on a project if I don’t think I can legitimately help someone.
- You’ll always have access to reports and data with me; I value transparency as much as you do.
- I don’t do long term contracts. I hope to build long lasting relationships with folks, but if you’re not satisfied we can stop at any time.
- I run my client list boutique-style; this is not a numbers game and every account receives hands-on treatment.
This is a competitive industry. There are a lot of fish in this sea, and most folks I know have had some bad experiences. For anyone considering hiring an SEO specialist I think it’s important that they understand a bit about who they’re dealing with.
I’ve worked with various agencies over the years and started this business with a passion to demystify a genre of marketing that tends to be pretty nebulous. I began as a writer with a background in code, so I aim to educate more than to dazzle with flashy numbers or promises.
Beyond Winston Salem
When you do business locally you always mention that first, of course. But in both my SEO campaigns and consulting services there’s no reason we can’t work remotely from anywhere in the US.
If you’re based outside of Winston Salem and would like some help ranking in your city or region, let’s connect. A lot of this work is pretty easy to collaborate on via phone calls and email, and my transparency and reports are the same in this case.
SEO Marketing Changes The Stakes Of Your Online Game By:
- Catching and resolving technical errors in your site that are holding you back from ranking better
- Building a solid keyword list with words that actually have some search volume (no wasting time on stuff no one is searching for)
- Optimizing your page content, the site layout, and the way pages interact with each other for a clearer user experience
- Refining your message so it’s on-point and talking to the right people
- Promoting that message and sharing it in the right places
- Giving you a clear road map of what to prioritize and how to best achieve each milestone
Contact me with questions.
(No solicitations, please.)